I thought I would update you with my waste. Here is it!
- two ties I cut off from the inside of a blouse (I just got the brilliant idea of using one as a hair tie tonight)
- an empty lipstick
- some duct tape I took off a bin I had
- 3 produce stickers
- a broken bobby pin
- some broken butterfly clips (that I've had since I was 9 years old)
- a rubber nub from the front fender of my bicycle
- a part from a glass bottle
- a tag from a shirt that fell out
- part of the twist tie from kale
There you have it...my little shame jar.
The lipstick made me stop and think the most because by instinct I went to the garbage and almost tossed it. Oh yeah... empty beauty products are usually trash...not so good for our Earth. I'll be doing some posts next week that include DIY skincare and home care products.
Happy waste free Friday!